1) Vigilance Awareness Week & Republic day 2020 : Vigilance Awareness Week & Republic day 2020
Venue : JNV REWARI
2) ACTIVITY 1: IDENTIFYING PROVERBS,ACTIVITY 2: MIGRATION STUDENT’S TOUR TO HYDERABAD : 1.In the month of February from 1st to 7th identifying proverbs activity was undertaken in the Language club. 20 students of the club identified Hindi and Telugu proverbs of Haryana and Telangana. Some of the proverbs are written on the charts in three languages under the guidance of language teachers of Hindi and Telugu under the supervision of Principal of JNV. 2.To improve the national integration migrated UP students with escort went on tour to visit Hyderabad on 19th Feb 2020, visited Birla mandhir ,LB Stadium, Salarjung musieum, Charminar golkanda fort and came back to vidyalaya. Students enjoyed in Hyderabad
Venue : JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA NIZAMSAGAR,NIZAMABAD(DI
3) CULTINARY FESTIVALS CELEBRATION, SEMINAR ON MEDICINAL AND NUTRITIONAL VALUES OF FOOD ITEMS, SKIT ON NATIONAL INTEGRATION, COMBINED TABLEAU OF LINKED STATES ON THE OCCASION OF 26TH JANUARY : 1. CULTINARY FESTIVALS CELEBRATION :The culinary festivals was celebrated in the kitchen in which 17 students and two teachers Shri Gaurav Sharma, P.G.T. Biology and Mrs. Niraja Reddy, Catering assistant guided the students for preparing dishes of Telangana and Haryana on 2nd January, 2020. The dishes of Haryana like Chapati, Poori, Halwa, Daal and Paratha were made which give strength to the body and grow. 2. SEMINAR ON MEDICINAL AND NUTRITIONAL VALUES OF FOOD ITEMS, SKIT ON NATIONAL INTEGRATION :As part of the Ek Bharath Shreshtha Bharath Programme, the activity “Seminar on Medicinal and Nutritional Values of Food Items was conducted on 8th January, 2020. 3. SKIT ON NATIONAL INTEGRATION : Under the programme of EBSB, one skit about National Integration was presented by the students. 6 boys participated in M.P. hall on 11th January, 2020. 4. COMBINED TABLEAU OF LINKED STATES ON THE OCCASION OF 26TH JANUARY :As part of the EBSB programme Tableu on the two states- Haryana and Telangana were prepared wherein the State Bird, State Animal etc were displayed. These were done from 23rd January to 25th January, 2020 at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, NIzamabad, Telangana.
Venue : JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA NIZAMSAGAR,NIZAMABAD
4) TRANSLATION OF THE IMPORTANT CULTURAL WORDS OF LINKED STATES, CERTIFICATES AWARDED, SONGS COMPETITION, SOLO SONG COMPETITION AND DANCE (FOLK), ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION (ENGLISH, HINDI) : As per the Programme Schedule under EkBharath Shrestha Bharat in Quarter I for the duration between 31.10.2019 to 31.01.2019 3 activities have been perfected. As part of the activities under EkBharath Shrestha Bharat 2 activities under Quarter I like Translation of cultural words (conducted during first week of December), Essay Writing Competition in Hindi with linked state on 17.12.2019and an thee third activity of Solo song competition were conducted on 20.12.2019 in the First Quarter in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Nizamabad to encourage the enthusiastic students.
Venue : JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA NIZAMABAD
5) Run for unity : To celebrate ter birth aniversery of Sardar Ballabh bhai Patel ,a run for unity was organised
Venue : JNV JIND
6) INTER HOUSE GK COMPETITION : THE STUDENTS WHAT SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOUT TELANGANA IN THIS GK QUIZ
Venue : JNV KHUNGA KOTHI JIND
7) Cultural Exchange Pragaramme Clipping with Local Dance : Batukamma Festival , a Local Festival of Telangana state depicting the importance of Girl child in the society. on the occation of Dasara or Durga Jayanti , women and girls gather at puukamma athblic place in a village with Bathukamma , a meniature shape of godess durga made with flowers and dance around them. Its a grand celebration all over the state. Migrated students from JNV , Shivapuri , Madhyapradesh were involved in this dance form along with the local children to make them realise the value of the local culture
Venue : Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, ADILABAD
8) SRI KRISHNA JANMASHTAMI : 1. Speeches by Migrated students in Hindi and English 2. Group song competition 3. Dance by Migrated students 4. Sri Krishna - Sudhama Natak by Migrated students.
Venue : JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA, NIZAMABAD.
9) PAINTING COMPETITION : INTER HOUSE PAINTING COMPETITION WAS ORGANISED IN JNV KHUNGA KOTHI JIND
Venue : JNV KHUNGA KOTHI JIND (HR)
3) DIRECTORY OF SURNAMES : SURNAMES DIRECTORY PREPARATION
Venue : JNV,PALAIR,KHAMMAM
5) Hindi Pakhwara : Various activities related to Hindi Pakhwara were conducted in JNV Ambala such as speech competition, Books exhibition in library, creative writing competition.
Venue : JNV Ambala
6) Swatchta Pakhwara : Various activities related to Swatchta Pakhwara were conducted such as taking cleanliness pledge, painting competition regarding cleanliness, cleanliness drive in the vidyalaya premises
Venue : JNV Ambala
9) 1. Study of Flora 2. Folk Songs 3. Quiz 4 Agriculture 5 Important Books 6 Exibhition activities under the ek bharat shresht bharat theme. : 1. Study of Flora 2. Folk Songs 3. Quiz 4 Agriculture 5 Important Books 6 Exibhition activities are performed under ek bharat shresht bharat activities.
10) visit of tourist place by migrarted students : The following activity was conducted under this programme: The migrated students of JNV Trivandrum,kerala along withRegional language teacher Mr Rajeevkumar pv and Matron Mrs Pushpa were visited nearby tourist place Kurukshetra by pvt bus on 29/07/2018. These kerala students enjoyed the trip and gained knowledge about this historical place. They were shown Panorama, Science exhibition, museum, Dharohar, Jyotsar,Brahmasarovar and a Devi temple. Later these children were asked to write an Essay on their trip. A team of teachers evaluated the Essays submitted by these students and the best three were sort out accordingly.
11) Film Show of counter part state JNV Amravati : Film Show of counter part state JNV Amravati
Venue : JNV Jhajjar
13) Exchange of information on traditional Agriculture practices and forecasting among farmers in migration linkage stage and local state : Seminar on agriculture system in Madhya Pradesh and Field Trip of migration students to Easgaon Village to see the agriculture fields of Paddy, Corn (Makkai), cotton and jawary fields.
Venue : Easgaon, Sirpur Kagaznagar
14) EBSB Activities for 3rd Quarter is Translation of 05 Award Winning Books : Translation of 05 Award Winning Books
Venue : JNV, PALAIR, KHAMMAM
16) Handicrafts of Counterpart state : Various competitions were held under EBSB Quarter activities for quarter III like Handicrafts of Counterpart state, Essay writing competition, Film show and Indigenous games.
17) Various Activities of JNV Devrala, Bhiwani, Harayana : JNV Devrala, Bhiwani, Harayana organized the various activities. The activities are Food practice counterpart of JNV Devrala, Food Protection session in morning assembly, JNV Devrala Mess instruction day, Speech by principal in morning assembly.
Venue : Devrala, Bhiwani, Harayana
18) EBSB ACTIVITIES : LAGOORI GAME
Venue : JNV,PALAIR,KHAMMAM
19) Harayanavi Folk Dance : J.N.V. Kothipura, Bilaspur (H.P.) organized the program 15-12-2017 in the Vidhyalaya campus. In this program students of our Vidhyalaya performed a "Harayanavi Folk Dance" on the song "Naun Dandi Ka Bijna" with great enthusiasm.
Venue : Kothipura, Bilaspur (H.P.)
20) Various Activities of JNV, SIRSA, Haryana : Opening ceremony and seminar/ discussion on contribution of Late sh. Sardar B.Bhai Patel in unification of India, HARYANVI DANCE, 3Agroha Visit by Migrated students.
Venue : SIRSA, Haryana