Adventure tourism to be used as a tool for partner state interaction. Himachal Pradesh – River rafting, mountaineering, mountain biking, Eco tourism, paragliding and snow skiing. Kerala – Dragon boating, Rock climbing, Forest tracking.
Under Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat , food festivals were conceived as being a major sphere of interaction between people of different States & UTs . The various State Bhawans in New Delhi, under the suggestion of MHRD ook the initiative to conduct food festivals where the cuisine of the partner State would be prepared and served in the Bhawan of each State/UT and publicised for the public also to participate. So far the following States have conducted these unique food festivals which witnessed much joy and appreciation:
1. Chhattisgarh Bhawan on 5th August, 2017 where Gujarati cuisine was served for the whole day
2. Govt of Sikkim organised a food festival in association with Govt of Delhi on 5th August 2017 at Dilli Haat. It was a resounding success.
3. Gujarat Bhawan on 12th August 2017, where Chhattisgarh local cuisine was served to Gujarati and other persons during the course of the day.
4. Naga Food Festival at Madhya Pradesh Bhawan on 26th August 2017 where exotic, organic Naga cuisine was offered to the people at large. The event was attended by State Ministers from MP and Nagaland.
5. Naga Food Festival at Manipur Bhawan on 27th August 2017. Naga cuisine was a great hit with the Manipuri and other people who attended. The event witnessed unprecedented rush.
6. Assam Bhawan hosted a Rajasthani food festival on 1st September 2017 offering