1) Chouphula Dance : A group Dance of Chouphula of Uttarakhand performed by 06 girls under the guidance of TGT Music in MP Hall of JNV East Siang, Pasighat.
Venue : East Siang, Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh
2) Bathukamma Dance, Telengana : Bathukamma is a colourful and vibrant festival of Telangana and celebrated by women, with flowers that grow exclusively in each region. This festival is a symbol of Telangana’s cultural identity.
Venue : Megdong, U. Subansiri Dist. Arunachal Pradesh
3) Malwa Folk Dance : The Folk dance had been performed during Ek Bharat Shershtha Bharat programme as well as farewell programe of Class-XII Students of the Vidyalaya.
Venue : East Kameng, Arunachal Pradesh
4) Santhali Dance : A Santhali Dance was presented by a contingent of 8 boys and 7 girls in the presence of all the staff and students.
Venue : Longding, Arunachal Pradesh
5) KINNAURI DANCE of HIMACHAL PRADESH : tudents of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Mawphlang, East Khasi Hills, Meghalaya have performed the KINNAURI DANCE of Himachal Pradesh as a part of Ek Bharat Shreshth Bharat by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Venue : Mawphlang, East Khasi Hills, Meghalaya
6) Kajri (Folk Dance) : Kajri (Folk Dance) performed by students of JNV Nongstoin, West Khasi Hills
Venue : Nongstoin, West Khasi Hills, Meghalaya
7) Sohar : Sohar is a famous folk song sung in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. This song is sung in a group on the occasion of birth of a child. Women in a group sing this song to bless the new born child.
Venue : mukhla, Jaintia Hills, Meghalaya
8) Khagaria Dance : A Khagaria Dance was presented by a contingent of 9 girls in the presence of all the staff and students.
Venue : Roing , District- Lower Dibang Valley, Arunachal P
9) Ek Bharat Shershtha Bharat (Drama) : Students of this vidyalaya,escorted by teacher visited neighboouring village. They also made the pepole aware about the rules of helth. A drama was also played then titled Ek Bharat Shershtha Bharat. Students also made paintings on above theme.
Venue : Shrawasti, Uttar Pradesh
10) Dandiya Dance : The programme began with Arti of goddess Durga by teachers and students. All the participants had gathered in school dress and all danced on the beats and tune of Dandiya very enthusiastically. There were prizes distributed for dance.
Venue : Anjaw, Arunachal Pradesh
11) Pandav Dance : This is Pandav Dance and it is Popular in Uttrakhand.
Venue : Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh
12) Alumni meet 2017-18 (folk dance) : Folk dance of Andhrapradesh performed by UP class 6 girls.
Venue : Dhoom Manikpur Dadri Gautam Budh Nagar (UP)
14) Madhubani Lokgeet, Workshop on Madhubani Painting : Madhubani lokgeet and Madhubani Painting conducted.
Venue : Williamnagar, Meghalaya
15) ASSAM KI PARAMPARIK KALA AVAM SANSKRITI : असम उतर पूर्व भारत में अवस्थित एक सुंदर राज्य है। ब्रिटिस शासन से पूर्व असम राज्य में 'आहोम' राजा ने लगभग 600 वर्ष राज किये थे। आहोम लोग बहुत शाक्तिशाली है 'अहोम' शब्द से ही असम नाम बना है। 'अहोम' शासन मे ही असम की कला एवं संस्कृति का क्रमबद्ध तरीके से विकाश हो रहा है असम में रहने वाले सभी जाति और बाहर के अन्य प्रदेशो से आये हुये व्यवसायी भी विहू पर्व मनाते है।
Venue : KANNAUJ, UP
16) Jhumar Dance : This event celebrates cultural co-existence between Bihar and Aurunachal Pradesh
Venue : changlang, Arunachal Pradesh
17) various event of JNV Anaugi, Kannauj : To promote the sprit of national integration through a deep and structured engagement between all Indian states to create an environment which promotes learning between state we conduct many programme in jnv Kannauj which we decided after a meeting with migration students from JNV Morigaon (Assam) to JNV Kannauj (UP). We explained aim and object of “Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat” in morning assembly also. After that we asked them to express their view about this theme. So they express their views through essay, speeches, poems, paintings and music activities also .They promised that they will promote national integrity and mutual understanding and cultural heritage of Assam with JNV Kannauj.
Venue : Kannauj, UP