1) sports- Cluster Meet of JNVs : 07 migrated students of our Vidyalaya participated in the 29th cluster meet of JNVs in Yoga and got selected for the Regional meet held at JNV Ongole Prakasam
Venue : JNV, Thiruvananthapuram
4) Mass Plantation Programme : The students actively participated in the "Each One Plant One" program organised on 21st July 2018.Each child planted a Sapling that would be his responsibility to nurture the plant to its full growth.
Venue : JNV PALAKKAD CAMPUS
5) Culinary Skills of Rajastan : The Migration students of JNV Jhalawar along with the host vidyalaya students rendered a helping hand to the mess staff in the preparation of Chappathis/ Rotis and Paneer masala-the Staple food of Rajastan
Venue : MESS HALL, JNV PALAKKAD
6) INTER- SCHOOL QUIZ COMPETITION ON NATIONAL INTEGRATION HELD AT JNV TRIVANDRUM : An Inter- School Quiz competition was organized on 02/07/2018 at 11.30 am in JNV Trivandrum as part of the Ek Bharat Shreshta Bharat Abhiyan. The following schools took part in the quiz competition 1. JNV, Trivandrum 2. All Saints Public School, Chayam 3. Govt. H.S.S, Vithura 4. SKV. H.S.S, Nanniyode 5.Dr.Ambedkar Vidya Niketan, Njaraneeli The quiz was conducted in three languages-English, Hindi and Malayalam.The theme was National Integration. The quiz masters were Shri. V. Viswanathan TGT(Malayalam), Smt. Roshini M.T TGT(English), Shri. Prem Kechhap TGT(Hindi). The result of the quiz is as follows: First place – Govt.H.S.S, Vithura Second place – All Saints, Chayam Third place – JNV,Trivandrum Fourth place – SKV H.S.S, Nanniyode Fifth place – Dr. Ambedkar Vidhya Nikethan, Njaraneeli Certificates, cash prize and mementos were given to first, second and third place winners. The principal of the vidyalaya Shri. K.S. Prakash Kumar gave away the prizes and spoke on the occasion. Smt . Rini Das (Librarian ) co-ordinated the programme.
10) My gov. portal Online Quiz for Seniors : 16 students belonging to 4 Houses participated in the My gov. portal Online Quiz that covered Sports, Education, Environment and Awards and Honours
Venue : Samsung Computer Lab, JNV Palakkad
11) Cultural Evennings Once a week by the migrated students,Regional Folks Poem,Stories,Kavi Sammelan,Mushairya,Art &Education Workshops : Inter House Folk song competition was held in our Vidyalaya to strengthen the patriotic idea of “Ek Bharat Shresth Bharat” The programme started with the lighting of the lamp and by paying obeisance to Goddess Saraswati.Regional Folklores,Poem Stories and play presentation and Kavi Sammelan,Competitions were held in our Vidyalaya to cement the patriotic idea of “Ek Bharat Shresth Bharat”.20 students participated in the Kavi Sammelan.All the migrated students from Punjab presented Regional Folklores Poem Stories.Art &Education Workshops etc.
Venue : JNVMANDI
12) Essay on Social reformer/Freedom Fighters : Under the vision of “Ek Bharat Shreshta Bharat” JNV Sarol, Chamba (H.P.) organized the “Essay on social reformer/freedom fighter” dated on 26 April, 2018 on per the received guideline from NVS Headquarter Noida.
Venue : Sarol, Chamba Himachal Pradesh
13) DHAROHARSANSKRITI KI JHANKAR (HERITAGE WEEK) Senior : Witnessing the rich cultural legacy of our country is indeed an enriching experience. Itleens take immense pride in the glorious heritage of our country which was conspicuously displayed in the exuberant and dynamic performance in a stimulating house activity based on the theme "Darohar".. Sanskriti ki Jhankar on 19 April 2018. Each house was allotted a state and the students had successfully put up a spectacular show gloriously depicting the culture and heritage of their respective states.
Venue : ITL Public School
14) Essay writing competition : Under “EK BHARAT SHRESTHA BHARAT” program, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Pandoh, Mandi (HP) organized Essay writing competition in Second Phase of this program dated 24 march,2018. This competition held on under proper guidance and instruction of The Venue Principal Mr. DK Singh and Vice Principal Mrs. Neelam Sharma.
Venue : Pandoh, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
15) Essay Writing Competition : Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Neriamangalam, Ernakulam (Dist.), Kerala conducted an essay writing competition in Hindi and Malayalam under EK Bharat Shrestha Bharat Second phase programme on 24th March 2018, under the able guidance of the Principal Smt. Stella Hebzi Bhai and the Vice principal Smt.Remani.K.
16) Learning of Culinary Practices of Kerala State by Migrated Students from Haryana : Traditional cuisine is an expression of cultural identity. Using food for cultural assimilation is an excellent experiment. Migrated students from Haryana got an opportunity to learn culinary practices of Kerala during their stay at JNV Trivandrum. They had excellent hands on experience learning a few Kerala dishes like Banana fry (Pazham pori or Ethakka appam) and Banana chips. Both are made from special type of plantain available in Kerala called Ethakka. Migrated students of IX A class were taught to make banana fry on 13/03/2018. Plantain is dipped in dough of maida flour, sugar and baking soda . Then fried in coconut oil. Migrated students of IX B class were taught to make the famous Kerala banana chips on 14/03/2018. They were taught to slice the banana. The sliced banana deep fried in coconut oil with salt sprinkled on it makes banana chips. The Vidyalaya mess staff guided the students.
Venue : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
17) E –Album on Kerala Culture : As a part of the noble idea of promo ting National Integra-tion through migra-tion policy, NVS has linked JNV Kottayam with JNV Agra, UP. A Power point presenta-tion titled as E-album on Kerala cul-ture, consisting of 69 slides has been pre-pared.
Venue : Kottayam , Kerala
18) Folk Songs of partnering States : Under the vision of ‘Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat ‘ JNV Sarol, Chamba (HP) organized the programme "Folk Songs of partnering States" dated January 30, 2018, as per the received guidelines from NVS Headquarter, Noida
Venue : Sarol, Chamba, Himachal Pradesh
19) Cultural exchange and National integration : Our school has organized a programme on 17 January, 2018 to reorient the enthusiasm of students on the cultural exchange and national integration. The students of class 9th along with the students of migration from JNV Pojewal, (SBS Nagar) Punjab students sang Himachali and Punjabi folk song. On the particular day Principal, Vice Principal, Teachers and whole Vidyalaya were present there.
Venue : Pandoh Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
20) Poem Recitation Program : As per NVS guidelines the poem recitation program was organised under 'Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat' program. The H.P state is linked with Kerala. The Vidyalaya follows the three language formula, so the students learn Hindi , English and Urdu. In the poem recitation program the students recited poems in Hindi, English, Urdu and Malayalam ( Partner state language) based on the theme ' National Integration ' and 'Kerala state'.
Venue : Pekhubela, Himachal Pradesh
21) Cultural Interaction : Effective and fruitful interaction between UP and Kerala Students
Venue : Kannur, Kerala
22) EK Bharat : Harayanavi Folk Dance ( Stage Performance of Partner State)
Venue : J.N.V. Kothipura, Bilaspur (H.P.)
23) Haryanavi folk Dance : J.N.V. Kothipura, Bilaspur (H.P.) organized the program 15-12-2017 in the Vidhyalaya campus. In this program students of our Vidhyalaya performed a "Harayanavi Folk Dance" on the song "Naun Dandi Ka Bijna" with great enthusiasm.
Venue : Kothipura, Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh
24) Recitation : A Hindi recitation completion was held on 15-12-2017 in the MP hall. It was exclusively for junior students. All the poems were selective with a tinge of patriotic colour and nostalgic in nature.
Venue : VIDYALAYA AUDITORIUM, JNV PATHANAMTHITTA
25) MURAL PAINTINGS (WALL DISPLAY) DEPICTING POSTURE OF STATE DANCE OF THE SATES (BOTH HOME AND LINKED JNV) : JNV Malappuram organized the school level competition and many student are participated in this "MURAL PAINTINGS (WALL DISPLAY) DEPICTING POSTURE OF STATE DANCE OF THE SATES (BOTH HOME AND LINKED JNV)" competition.
Venue : Malappuram, Kerala
26) Food Festival : Food Festival under Ek Bharat Shreshtha bharat conducted on 27th & 28th October in Kerala House and Himachal bhawan, New Delhi, respectively. Cuisine of the partner states was served in both events and dignitaries from both States graced both events.
Venue : Kerala house and Himachal Bhawan, New Delhi
27) Group Dance : A group dance programme was conducted on 23 -10-2017, for seniors and juniors as part of this programme. The children presented the dance, displaying the cultural heritage of India. All the songs were teeming with patriotic surge.
Venue : Vidyalaya Auditorium, JNV Pathanamthitta
28) Exchange of Information on Traditional Agricultural Practices and Forecasting : As part of Ek Bharath Sreshta Bharath Programme exchange of information on traditional agricultural practices and forecasting was the activity assigned to JNV, Trivandrum. A group of selected students from Class IX interested in agriculture (including migrated students from JNV, Karnal, Haryana) were involved in the agriculture programme of the Vidyalaya. The Vidyalaya cultivates Amarathaceae, bitter gourd plant, plantain, tapioca, curry leaves, Colocasia and lady’s finger over an area of one acre. The programme could bring the students form class room to the farmland and provide them the practical knowledge about planting food crops. This programme enabled the migrated students to get familiarized with the crops cultivated here and allowed them to compare the agricultural methods used in both states.
Venue : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
29) Promotion of home stay culture of migrated Students : JNV Ernakulam, Kerala is linked with JNV Ballia, Uttar Pradesh on migration. 20 students of Class IX of JNV Ballia have their one year study in JNV Ernakulam as a part of promotion of national integration and cultural exchange. They mingle with Keralites, learn about the culture, customs, tradition, food habits and the rich heritage of Kerala. This has helped both the native and the migrated students to imbibe the innate chord of binding and brotherhood. The Kerala students have also come to know of the diverse features of the land and culture of the UP students and learned to appreciate the diversity of India. This has helped them to foster a common identity and develop the spirit of nation building through such cross -cultural interactions.
Venue : Ernakulam, Kerala