1) E –Album on Kerala Culture : As a part of the noble idea of promo ting National Integra-tion through migra-tion policy, NVS has linked JNV Kottayam with JNV Agra, UP. A Power point presenta-tion titled as E-album on Kerala cul-ture, consisting of 69 slides has been pre-pared.
Venue : Kottayam , Kerala
2) Folk Songs of partnering States : Under the vision of ‘Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat ‘ JNV Sarol, Chamba (HP) organized the programme "Folk Songs of partnering States" dated January 30, 2018, as per the received guidelines from NVS Headquarter, Noida
Venue : Sarol, Chamba, Himachal Pradesh
3) Cultural exchange and National integration : Our school has organized a programme on 17 January, 2018 to reorient the enthusiasm of students on the cultural exchange and national integration. The students of class 9th along with the students of migration from JNV Pojewal, (SBS Nagar) Punjab students sang Himachali and Punjabi folk song. On the particular day Principal, Vice Principal, Teachers and whole Vidyalaya were present there.
Venue : Pandoh Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
4) Poem Recitation Program : As per NVS guidelines the poem recitation program was organised under 'Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat' program. The H.P state is linked with Kerala. The Vidyalaya follows the three language formula, so the students learn Hindi , English and Urdu. In the poem recitation program the students recited poems in Hindi, English, Urdu and Malayalam ( Partner state language) based on the theme ' National Integration ' and 'Kerala state'.
Venue : Pekhubela, Himachal Pradesh
5) Cultural Interaction : Effective and fruitful interaction between UP and Kerala Students
Venue : Kannur, Kerala
6) EK Bharat : Harayanavi Folk Dance ( Stage Performance of Partner State)
Venue : J.N.V. Kothipura, Bilaspur (H.P.)
7) Haryanavi folk Dance : J.N.V. Kothipura, Bilaspur (H.P.) organized the program 15-12-2017 in the Vidhyalaya campus. In this program students of our Vidhyalaya performed a "Harayanavi Folk Dance" on the song "Naun Dandi Ka Bijna" with great enthusiasm.
Venue : Kothipura, Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh
8) MURAL PAINTINGS (WALL DISPLAY) DEPICTING POSTURE OF STATE DANCE OF THE SATES (BOTH HOME AND LINKED JNV) : JNV Malappuram organized the school level competition and many student are participated in this "MURAL PAINTINGS (WALL DISPLAY) DEPICTING POSTURE OF STATE DANCE OF THE SATES (BOTH HOME AND LINKED JNV)" competition.
Venue : Malappuram, Kerala
9) Exchange of Information on Traditional Agricultural Practices and Forecasting : As part of Ek Bharath Sreshta Bharath Programme exchange of information on traditional agricultural practices and forecasting was the activity assigned to JNV, Trivandrum. A group of selected students from Class IX interested in agriculture (including migrated students from JNV, Karnal, Haryana) were involved in the agriculture programme of the Vidyalaya. The Vidyalaya cultivates Amarathaceae, bitter gourd plant, plantain, tapioca, curry leaves, Colocasia and lady’s finger over an area of one acre. The programme could bring the students form class room to the farmland and provide them the practical knowledge about planting food crops. This programme enabled the migrated students to get familiarized with the crops cultivated here and allowed them to compare the agricultural methods used in both states.
Venue : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
10) Promotion of home stay culture of migrated Students : JNV Ernakulam, Kerala is linked with JNV Ballia, Uttar Pradesh on migration. 20 students of Class IX of JNV Ballia have their one year study in JNV Ernakulam as a part of promotion of national integration and cultural exchange. They mingle with Keralites, learn about the culture, customs, tradition, food habits and the rich heritage of Kerala. This has helped both the native and the migrated students to imbibe the innate chord of binding and brotherhood. The Kerala students have also come to know of the diverse features of the land and culture of the UP students and learned to appreciate the diversity of India. This has helped them to foster a common identity and develop the spirit of nation building through such cross -cultural interactions.
Venue : Ernakulam, Kerala