1) Essay on Social reformer/Freedom Fighters : Under the vision of “Ek Bharat Shreshta Bharat” JNV Sarol, Chamba (H.P.) organized the “Essay on social reformer/freedom fighter” dated on 26 April, 2018 on per the received guideline from NVS Headquarter Noida.
Venue : Sarol, Chamba Himachal Pradesh
2) DHAROHARSANSKRITI KI JHANKAR (HERITAGE WEEK) Senior : Witnessing the rich cultural legacy of our country is indeed an enriching experience. Itleens take immense pride in the glorious heritage of our country which was conspicuously displayed in the exuberant and dynamic performance in a stimulating house activity based on the theme "Darohar".. Sanskriti ki Jhankar on 19 April 2018. Each house was allotted a state and the students had successfully put up a spectacular show gloriously depicting the culture and heritage of their respective states.
Venue : ITL Public School
3) Essay writing competition : Under “EK BHARAT SHRESTHA BHARAT” program, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Pandoh, Mandi (HP) organized Essay writing competition in Second Phase of this program dated 24 march,2018. This competition held on under proper guidance and instruction of The Venue Principal Mr. DK Singh and Vice Principal Mrs. Neelam Sharma.
Venue : Pandoh, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
4) Learning of Culinary Practices of Kerala State by Migrated Students from Haryana : Traditional cuisine is an expression of cultural identity. Using food for cultural assimilation is an excellent experiment. Migrated students from Haryana got an opportunity to learn culinary practices of Kerala during their stay at JNV Trivandrum. They had excellent hands on experience learning a few Kerala dishes like Banana fry (Pazham pori or Ethakka appam) and Banana chips. Both are made from special type of plantain available in Kerala called Ethakka. Migrated students of IX A class were taught to make banana fry on 13/03/2018. Plantain is dipped in dough of maida flour, sugar and baking soda . Then fried in coconut oil. Migrated students of IX B class were taught to make the famous Kerala banana chips on 14/03/2018. They were taught to slice the banana. The sliced banana deep fried in coconut oil with salt sprinkled on it makes banana chips. The Vidyalaya mess staff guided the students.
Venue : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
5) E –Album on Kerala Culture : As a part of the noble idea of promo ting National Integra-tion through migra-tion policy, NVS has linked JNV Kottayam with JNV Agra, UP. A Power point presenta-tion titled as E-album on Kerala cul-ture, consisting of 69 slides has been pre-pared.
Venue : Kottayam , Kerala
6) Folk Songs of partnering States : Under the vision of ‘Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat ‘ JNV Sarol, Chamba (HP) organized the programme "Folk Songs of partnering States" dated January 30, 2018, as per the received guidelines from NVS Headquarter, Noida
Venue : Sarol, Chamba, Himachal Pradesh
7) Cultural exchange and National integration : Our school has organized a programme on 17 January, 2018 to reorient the enthusiasm of students on the cultural exchange and national integration. The students of class 9th along with the students of migration from JNV Pojewal, (SBS Nagar) Punjab students sang Himachali and Punjabi folk song. On the particular day Principal, Vice Principal, Teachers and whole Vidyalaya were present there.
Venue : Pandoh Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
8) Poem Recitation Program : As per NVS guidelines the poem recitation program was organised under 'Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat' program. The H.P state is linked with Kerala. The Vidyalaya follows the three language formula, so the students learn Hindi , English and Urdu. In the poem recitation program the students recited poems in Hindi, English, Urdu and Malayalam ( Partner state language) based on the theme ' National Integration ' and 'Kerala state'.
Venue : Pekhubela, Himachal Pradesh
9) Cultural Interaction : Effective and fruitful interaction between UP and Kerala Students
Venue : Kannur, Kerala
10) EK Bharat : Harayanavi Folk Dance ( Stage Performance of Partner State)
Venue : J.N.V. Kothipura, Bilaspur (H.P.)
11) Haryanavi folk Dance : J.N.V. Kothipura, Bilaspur (H.P.) organized the program 15-12-2017 in the Vidhyalaya campus. In this program students of our Vidhyalaya performed a "Harayanavi Folk Dance" on the song "Naun Dandi Ka Bijna" with great enthusiasm.
Venue : Kothipura, Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh
12) Recitation : A Hindi recitation completion was held on 15-12-2017 in the MP hall. It was exclusively for junior students. All the poems were selective with a tinge of patriotic colour and nostalgic in nature.
Venue : VIDYALAYA AUDITORIUM, JNV PATHANAMTHITTA
13) MURAL PAINTINGS (WALL DISPLAY) DEPICTING POSTURE OF STATE DANCE OF THE SATES (BOTH HOME AND LINKED JNV) : JNV Malappuram organized the school level competition and many student are participated in this "MURAL PAINTINGS (WALL DISPLAY) DEPICTING POSTURE OF STATE DANCE OF THE SATES (BOTH HOME AND LINKED JNV)" competition.
Venue : Malappuram, Kerala
14) Food Festival : Food Festival under Ek Bharat Shreshtha bharat conducted on 27th & 28th October in Kerala House and Himachal bhawan, New Delhi, respectively. Cuisine of the partner states was served in both events and dignitaries from both States graced both events.
Venue : Kerala house and Himachal Bhawan, New Delhi
15) Group Dance : A group dance programme was conducted on 23 -10-2017, for seniors and juniors as part of this programme. The children presented the dance, displaying the cultural heritage of India. All the songs were teeming with patriotic surge.
Venue : Vidyalaya Auditorium, JNV Pathanamthitta
16) Exchange of Information on Traditional Agricultural Practices and Forecasting : As part of Ek Bharath Sreshta Bharath Programme exchange of information on traditional agricultural practices and forecasting was the activity assigned to JNV, Trivandrum. A group of selected students from Class IX interested in agriculture (including migrated students from JNV, Karnal, Haryana) were involved in the agriculture programme of the Vidyalaya. The Vidyalaya cultivates Amarathaceae, bitter gourd plant, plantain, tapioca, curry leaves, Colocasia and lady’s finger over an area of one acre. The programme could bring the students form class room to the farmland and provide them the practical knowledge about planting food crops. This programme enabled the migrated students to get familiarized with the crops cultivated here and allowed them to compare the agricultural methods used in both states.
Venue : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
17) Promotion of home stay culture of migrated Students : JNV Ernakulam, Kerala is linked with JNV Ballia, Uttar Pradesh on migration. 20 students of Class IX of JNV Ballia have their one year study in JNV Ernakulam as a part of promotion of national integration and cultural exchange. They mingle with Keralites, learn about the culture, customs, tradition, food habits and the rich heritage of Kerala. This has helped both the native and the migrated students to imbibe the innate chord of binding and brotherhood. The Kerala students have also come to know of the diverse features of the land and culture of the UP students and learned to appreciate the diversity of India. This has helped them to foster a common identity and develop the spirit of nation building through such cross -cultural interactions.
Venue : Ernakulam, Kerala