2) Nukkad Naatak-Ek Bharat Shresth Bharat : Nukkad Naatak-Ek Bharat Shresth Bharat at KUNKUD CHETTU TANDA(VILLAGE), Telangana
Venue : KUNKUD CHETTU TANDA(VILLAGE), Telangana
3) Goomar Dance : Ghoomar is a traditional folk dance of Rajasthan, India. The dance is chiefly performed by veiled women who wear flowing dresses called ghaghara.The dance typically involves performers pirouetting while moving in and out of a wide circle.
Venue : Mahabubnagar, Telangana
4) Lambadi Dance : Lambadi Dance is the most famous traditional dance of the District Khammam. The well-known Banjaras of Khammam District are Lambadi and Koya. The Lambadi’s have migrated to Telangana & A.P from Rajasthan. The Lambadi tribe is very predominant in Khammam District. Lambadis have a different culture, community celebrations in vogue. They are hardworking and sincere. They depend on forests and odd jobs for their living. Work is equally shared between husband and wife in Lambadi Thandas. They sing and dance and reflect their culture in their dance. Women wear anklets to their feet while dancing. Their costumes also reflect their mirror and lehenga work which they stitch by themselves. The Blouse and lehenga will have rich colors of Red & green. The Balias (Bangles), nose ring and waist ring, long chains of rupee coins reflect their tradition and culture.
Venue : Palair, Khammam, Telangana
5) Nukkad Natak : National Integration
Venue : Warangal, Telangana
6) Drawing and Paintings on UNITY : Students were encouraged to take up doing event paper Craft works, creative works, like preparing flowers, roses with colour papers and preparing greeting cards and drawings and paintings.
Venue : Palair,Khammam, Telangana
7) Eeshwar Allah Terenam : Different religious workers in one office quarrel about their children and realize with their children.
Venue : Adilabad, Telangana
8) Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharath : JNV Karimnagar organized the event in this event many students and teachers was participated. Many Student and teachers gives the speech regarding Event. jharkhand student gives speech in Telugu language.
Venue : Karimnagar, Telangana
9) Screening of Digital album on Telangana : As part of “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat”, a digital album was prepared by class XII students and the same was released on 27th November 2017 in the MP Hall of JNV Nizamabad. During this curtain raising program, the importance of unity in diversity is highlighted.
Venue : Nizamabad
10) Paper craft works with colour pers : Students were encouraged to take up doing event paper Craft works, creative works, like preparing flowers, roses with colour papers and preparing greeting cards and drawings and paintings.
Venue : Palair,Khammam, Telangana
11) राष्ट्रीय एकता दिवस : नवोदय विद्यालय समिति के पत्रांक 1-22 नविस दिनांक 13.10.2017 एवं प्राचार्या आदेश की अनुपालना करते हुए जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय मौली,पंचकुला (हरियाणा) दिनांक 31 अक्तूबर 2017 से 30 नवम्बर 2017 तक `एक भारत श्रेष्ठ भारत ` महोत्सव का आयोजन किया गया | यह कार्यक्रम चार चरणों में आयोजित किया जाएगा | प्रथम चरण 31 अक्तूबर ,2017 से 31 जनवरी,2017 तक आयोजित किया जाएगा | इस कार्यक्रम के तहत अनेक गतिविधियाँ आयोजित की गई | 1.एकता दिवस शपथ समारोह एवं अन्य गतिविधियां 2.पुस्तक सप्ताह 3.प्रवासी विद्यार्थियों का भ्रमण 4.लोक नृत्य प्रतियोगिता
Venue : पंचकुला (हरियाणा)
15) The traditional costumes, Jewellery, Bangles etc., of the Lambada Dance of Telangana have been given to the artists of Haryana from the Department of Language and Culture, Government of Telangana. The Haryana Cultural Affairs Department have provided traditional attire, costumes etc., of Ghumar Dance to the artists of Telangana. :