1) Rangoli and Collage Competetion and Exhibition : Rangoli and collage exhibition on the theme of EBSB (Programme in Qtr.2)
Venue : Davangere, Karnataka
2) Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Hothpet, Yadgir, Karnataka : Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Hothpet, Yadgir, Karnataka
Venue : Hothpet, Yadgir, Karnataka
3) Mouniya Dance - Suggi Habba : This is a Programme of cultural exchange between migration linkage JNV Tikamgarh and JNV Bangalore Urban. The Programme consisted of two dances Mouniya Dance & Suggi Habba.
Venue : Bagalur, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
4) Various competitions and programmes conducted to commemorate the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel and ‘National Unity day’ : The students and staff actively participated in all the competitions which were conducted under the aegis of CCA and gained valuable information on Quit India movement, Unification of States and the contribution of Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel in the making of a Unified India. The National Unity rally’ organised in the evening of the 31st of October in which the staff and students took active participation, was a resounding success which was witnessed by the residents of Chara and Hebri where in the students spread the message of Unity and integrity.
Venue : CHARA, HEBRI, UDUPI
5) Bharat Darshan : Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat has been one of the major flagship programme of Govt. of India to bring in cultural integration of the country as a part of the vision to build a New India by 2022. EBSB is being spear headed by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India for promoting National Integration through mutual appreciation of the diverse culture of the country. EBSB was launched by the PM on 31st October 2016 to promote engagement amongst the people of State/UTs in the country so as to enhance mutual understanding and bonding between people of diverse cultures, thereby securing stronger unity & integrity of India. India’s vibrant and rich Culture makes India ‘Ek Bharat’ and ‘Shreshtha Bharat’, culture is the way, we Indians live together and remain united. Our Culture is our identity – locally, nationally and globally and we need to regularly celebrate our local culture and cultural acumen and its interface with other cultural spheres around us in any of its manifestations.
Venue : Silver Jubilee Auditorium, NITK Surathkal, Karnata
6) Oath Taking Ceremony : Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Oath Taking Ceremony was conducted on the 26th of January, 2018 at 1000 hrs in the Multi Purpose of the vidyalaya with the participation of all the students and staff.
Venue : Chamarajanagar, Karnataka
7) Various activies of EBSB : JNV Davangere organized various activities under “ Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharath” programme under Migration scheme.
Venue : Davangere, Karnataka
8) Food Fiesta : 15th January-A food fiesta was organised for the junior students in which students shared the food of Uttarakhand & Karnataka & enjoyed a lot. On Republic Day dance & music programs were organised by the school in which both state culture was mingled together.
Venue : Haldwani, Uttarakhand
9) Interlink of agriculture practice at a glance : The migrated students of JNV Kanpur got an opportunity under EBSB programme to interact the farmers of Bijapur district and get acquainted the agriculture practices and traditional agriculture knowledge.
Venue : Bijapur, Karnataka
10) Inter School Fine Arts & Performing Arts : In the Performing Arts category semi classical dance competition was held in which 8 schools participated. Under the fine art category, painting competition was held in which 16 student from different schools of Chamarajanagar District participated.
Venue : Chamarajanagar
13) Organisation of Essay writing competition in Hindi and local language : As per the programme schedule, Essay writing competition was organised in the Vidyalaya in both Hindi and the local language, i.e., Kannada. In addition to that, migration students from JNV Khargone, Madhya Pradesh performed a Kannada Folk dance during the Annual Day Programme, disseminating the spirit of National Integration.
Venue : Panchavati, Uttara Kannada
15) Exchange of Agricultural practices : We have taken 10 migrated students Uttarkhand and 10 local students to the field in the nearby village Danayakanapura. They saw the cultivation of Ragi, Sugarcane and Coconut crops as well as manuring of the crops. The students have interacted with the cultivators about the local way of growing sugarcane and exchanged their ideas of growing sugarcane in Uttarkhand. Ragi crop is a new one for them.The students have got a practical knowledge about the local agricultural practices.
Venue : Danayakanapura village, Karnataka
16) Development of Museum with traditional items of respective competent link JNV/State : Students from Madhya Pradesh JNV Dewas teamed with JNV Chitradurga Karnataka of class IX collected traditional items of both states displayed in the Vidyalaya museum and explained the richness of the tradition of both the states with folk song and dance.
Venue : Uduvalli, Chitradurga, Karnataka
17) Translation of award winning songs of migration linkage state in the language of home state : 6 poems of award winning Hindi poets selected & translated to Kannada language By migration students of JNV MaharajGanj Studying in 9th Std of JNV Davangere
Venue : Devarahalli, Davangere, Karnataka