1) Pustak Anuvaad – Hindi to Telugu : Encourage the students to know the meanings and translation meanings of the words in the Novels/Books in Hindi and local language. Students with the help of subject teachers and local students, able to learn the meanings of the typical words and make the stories and novels translated to Telugu language from Hindi.
Venue : Kalujuvvalapadu, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh
2) Folk dance stage performance of partner states : JNV Mansa, Punjab organized the Folk dance stage performance of partner states activity under the guidance of Gurpreet Kaur,TGT Music teacher.
Venue : Mansa, Punjab
3) Poetry Recitation in the language of partnering state(In Telugu Language) : JNV Patiala organized first quarter activity "Poetry Recitation in the language of partnering state(In Telugu Language)". many student participated in this activity.
Venue : Patiala, Punjab
4) Folk Dance Stage Performance of Partner State : JNV Bathinda organized (quarter-1 activity) ‘Folk Dance Stage Performance of Partner State’ under the flagship title ‘EK BHARAT SHRESTRA BHARAT’ on dated 26th Jan. 2018 to reorient the enthusiasm of students and teachers on the cultural exchange and integration. This program aims to give a boost to the existing cultural connect between different parts of the country and enhance interaction between students living in different state under migration policy.
Venue : Bathinda, Punjab
5) First Quarter Activities on "EK BHARAT SHRESHTH BHARAT" : The combined performing art of the various district i.e. students of Punjab & Jammu-Kashmir.
Venue : Tarn Taran, Punjab
6) Quarter II Activities January 2018-March 2018 : EK BHARAT SHRESHT BHARAT QUARTER II Activities have been conducted at JNV Kadapa from January 2018 to March 2018.
Venue : N R Palli, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh
7) Development of museum with traditional items : The first quarter of EBSB-2017-18 Program - Development of museum with traditional items of counter part link JNV, Pachpadra, Barmer Dist., Rajasthan State.
Venue : Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
8) Various Activities of JNV Kilthampalem, Vizianagaram A.P : JNV Kilthampalem Vizianagaram organized the various activities. The activities are OPENING CEREMONY AND CONTRIBUTION OF LATE SHRI.SARDAR.B.BHAI PATEL, Folk Dance of Counterpart JNV/any other State, BOOK WEEK RELATED TO ANY OTHER STATE, VISIT OF TOURIST DESTINATION BY MIGRATED STUDENTS, ATTENDING IMPORTANT FESTIVALS /LOCAL FAIR BY THE MIGRATED STUDENTS
Venue : Kilthampalem, Vizianagaram, A.P
9) Various activities of JNV Kadapa A.P. - October 2017 to December 2017 : JNV Kadapa A.P. organized the various activities for October 2017 to December 2017 quarter under the Under Ek Bharath Shreshtha Bharath. Under this activities Devotional Songs, Dance On Unity and Diversity, Dances On Alumni Meet, etc.
Venue : Kadapa A.P.
10) CULTURAL EXCHANGE : Most of the students actively participated in the various competitions and made the celebrations worthy and meaningful
Venue : SRIKAKULAM Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh