1) Janmashtami Celebration and Hindi pakhwada : The mirated stuednts of JNV, Jhalawar decorated the stage creating the ambience of being in Brindavan with Radhekrishna. Songs and dances followed by "Mutki Phod"was well presented. The students were taken to a nearby vidyaklaya, GIri Vikas School for the closing ceremony of Hindi Pakhwada wherein they presented a speech and a group song
Venue : MP Hall, JNV Palakkad
2) INTER- SCHOOL QUIZ COMPETITION ON NATIONAL INTEGRATION HELD AT JNV TRIVANDRUM : An Inter- School Quiz competition was organized on 02/07/2018 at 11.30 am in JNV Trivandrum as part of the Ek Bharat Shreshta Bharat Abhiyan. The following schools took part in the quiz competition 1. JNV, Trivandrum 2. All Saints Public School, Chayam 3. Govt. H.S.S, Vithura 4. SKV. H.S.S, Nanniyode 5.Dr.Ambedkar Vidya Niketan, Njaraneeli The quiz was conducted in three languages-English, Hindi and Malayalam.The theme was National Integration. The quiz masters were Shri. V. Viswanathan TGT(Malayalam), Smt. Roshini M.T TGT(English), Shri. Prem Kechhap TGT(Hindi). The result of the quiz is as follows: First place – Govt.H.S.S, Vithura Second place – All Saints, Chayam Third place – JNV,Trivandrum Fourth place – SKV H.S.S, Nanniyode Fifth place – Dr. Ambedkar Vidhya Nikethan, Njaraneeli Certificates, cash prize and mementos were given to first, second and third place winners. The principal of the vidyalaya Shri. K.S. Prakash Kumar gave away the prizes and spoke on the occasion. Smt . Rini Das (Librarian ) co-ordinated the programme.
3) culinary practices : culinary festivals with opportunity to learn culinary practices of the counterpart migration(JNV jaunpur, Utter Pradesh)
Venue : campus
4) Film Show of partner State : Our vidyalaya organized the film show on 28-02-2018 in the Vidyalaya's dining hall. In this programe the Punjabi film "Char Sahibjade" shown to the students, which is a great historical movie of Punjab. And student learnt alot from this movie.
Venue : Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh
5) Visit to Tribal Colony and Tribal Dance : On 9 Feb 2018, 21 migration students were taken to nearby tribal colony in correction with Ek Bharat Shreshth Bharat activity II Quarter. They interacted with the tribal people. They collected the details about the life style, source of water, cultivation, natural treats from wild animals, views about their change from traditional to modern life, materials used in building houses. The visit helped them to know about the customs and traditions of the tribals of Wayanad, which was really informative.
Venue : Wayanad, Kerala
6) VETTU PANTHU KALI AND KILI THATTU KALI : It is a game played in the villages of Kottayam District
Venue : Puthuppally
7) Various Activities of JNV, Malampuzha, Palakkad, Kerala : JNV, Malampuzha, Palakkad, Kerala organized the various activities. The activities are Conducting oaths and pledges in the two languages (Hindi & Local), Hindi Essay Writing Competition, Malayalam Essay Writing Competition, Exchange of information on traditional agricultural practices and forecasting among farmers in migration linkage state, Speech on "Republic Day", Regional Cultural Meet and Art Exhibition, Panel Inspection, Intercultural exchange - a traditional dance form of Kerala, Intercultural exchange- traditional folk dance of Rajasthan "Kalbelia, Conducting oaths and pledges in the two languages(Hindi& Local), Exposure of students to alphabets,songs, proverbs and phrases in Hindi & Local languages, Educational tour,
Venue : Malampuzha, Palakkad, Kerala
8) Exchange of information on traditional agricultural practices and forecasting among farmers in migration linkage stste and local state : The district of ldukki is well known for its spices. The migrated students were taken to the spice gardens in and around our locality where farmers showed them the details of its cultivation and harvesting.
Venue : Idukki, Kerala
9) Various activies of EBSB, Malampuzha : JNV Malampuzha, Kerala organized various activities under the "EK BHARAT SHRESHTHA BHARAT"
Venue : Malampuzha, Kerala
10) Various Activities of JNV, Kasaragod, Kerala : Activities Conducted by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kasaragod, Kerala Under Ek Bharath Shrestha Bharath (First Quarter). The activities are Kerala-Street Play, Rangoli, Traditional Agricultural Practices, Diwali Celebration with Migrated Students from Uttar Pradesh, Onam Celeberation ATHAPOOKKALAM with migrated students from Uttar Pradesh, Onam Feast with Migrated students from Uttar Pradesh.
Venue : Kasaragod, Kerala