1) The celebration of the Culinary Festival – “Regional Food Display” : The celebration of the Culinary Festival – “Regional Food Display” under Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat was celebrated on 27.09.2018. The lawns of IHM Chennai was decorated according to the theme and food was prepared in concurrence. The following food items were prepared by the students and displayed. The students serving the food were dressed in appropriate costumes of Different Regions of India. The food counters were decorated depicting the theme of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat which added to the beauty. Food was supported with Regional Dance performance by our students.
Venue : IHM Chennai
2) MIZORAM AND TRIPURA FOOD FESTIVAL : Famous & authentic food of both the states were prepared by the students & faculty of the Institute. All the students of 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year as well as Diploma & HSRT students actively participated in organising the event.
Venue : IHM Hajipur
3) Food Festival on Maharashtrian Cuisine : Food Festival on "Maharashtrian Cuisine" was organised by IHM Bhubaneswar. Different kind of Maharastrian food items starting from street food to vegetarian and Non-vegetarian items were prepared by our students and served to the invitees and staff members during the festival.
Venue : IHM Bhubaneswar
4) Food Festivals @IHM-HYDERABAD : IHM-Hyderabad organised its annual intra college Chef’s competition, the theme of the competition was “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat”- where the students displayed an array of cuisines from Kashmir to Kanyakumari, and “Vasudev Kutumbakam”- a sneak peak into global cuisine. Mr. Raj Gaurav bagged the first position followed by Ms. Sameera More; both the winners were felicitated by the judges, Chef Atul Sharma and Chef Naresh Kumar, along with our HOD’S Ms.B.Kalyani and Chef G.Vivekanand.
Venue : IHM Hyderabad
5) IHM GWALIOR ON CUISINE CUM CULTURAL FESTIVAL : IHM Gwalior in collaboration with India Tourism, New Delhi and MP Tourism Board has celebrated the Cuisine cum Culture festival on 10th Aug. 2018 in its auditorium at 5 PM onward. Among the participants for this event tourism professionals from the city, travel and tour operators from the city, general managers from the local hotels, limited tourism students of different colleges, tourism faculties from local colleges and university w2ere invited. Our own students too participated this event and the total dinner menu was planned and served by them to all the audiences in North east traditional attire..
Venue : IHM GWALIOR
6) INDIATOURISM – INDORE : Indiatourism Indore the Office of Tourism Ministry organised Tourism Road Show between partner states of Madhya Pradesh; Manipur & Nagaland Under 'Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat' at Bhopal on 10th July 2018
Venue : Indore
7) Activities related to "Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat" on North Western Railway of IR. : North Western Railways orgaised the following different activities under "Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat"
Venue : India