2) Tableu Celebration : Students of JNV Dharwad and JNV Pilibhit (Uttar Pradesh) celebrated Combined Tableau of different states by wearing attire of people of different states.
Venue : JNV,Dharwad
3) Gandhi JAyanthi : Students of JNV Dharwad Presented Sarva Dharm Prayer for Vishwa Shanti. A Dance to light the lamp of Humanity in Human Beings.
Venue : JNV,Dharwad
4) Tableau : A tableau competition was conducted on 30-08-2018 at 6:30 pm in the M P Hall with the participation of migration & Karnataka students.
Venue : Multipurpose Hall,JNV,Chamarajanagar
5) Raksha Bandhan : Students of JNV Dharwad & Students of JNV Pilibhit were celebrating Raksha bandhan by tying the Rakhi to brothers.
Venue : Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya Dharwad
6) Culinary Festival,Skit in school assembly,Poem Recitation Competition : Culinary Festival A Culinary Festival was organized on 29/07/2018,Sunday to promote cultural exchange in respect of food habits between migration students and the host vidyalaya. The students of JNV Bohani, Narasingpur, Madya Pradesh exhibited their culinary skills by preparing Dosa (a traditional dish of South India) in the mess. The boys took active participation in preparing the batter. The girls extended their help and cooperation in preparing Dosa on the pan. Likewise the host students prepared Poha (A traditional dish Madya Pradesh). Skit in school assembly. Short skits on themes related to dowry system, communal harmonyetc were presented in the morning assembly both by the students of migrated school and host vidyalaya. These skits were prepared and presented by the students. Poem Recitation Competition Poem recitation competitions in Hindi and English on the themes related to Ek Bharat ShreshtBharth were organized.
Venue : JNV CHIKMAGALUR MESS, MP HALL, & STAFF ROOM
7) Short Skit in Assembly : Short skits on themes related to dowry system, communal harmony etc were presented in the morning assembly both by the students of migrated school and host vidyalaya. These skits were prepared and presented by the students.
Venue : Academic Building
8) Poem Recitation Competition : Poem recitation competitions in Hindi and English on the themes related to Ek Bharat ShreshtBharth were organized.
Venue : Staff Room
9) Culinary Activity : Students exchanged the different food culture which they prepare during the NAGA PANCHAMI festival. The spirit of national integration through this activity was inculcated among the pupil. Students prepared 7 different recipes
Venue : JNV DAvangere
10) National Quiz Competition on ‘My Gov Portal’ : Senior and junior students participated with great enthusiasm and attended all the questions in the stipulated time
Venue : Computer lab , JNV ,Chamarajanagar
11) Culinary Pratice competition : Exchange of information on traditional culinary practices was conducted on 22/06/2018 at 12 am in the M P hall with the participation of junior and senior students
Venue : M.P.Hall, JNV, Chamarajanagar
12) Historical Trip to Shoroapur Fort : Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Yadgiri, Karnataka on 29-03-2018 visited Historical Fort of Shorapur Yadgiri Karnataka along with 24 Migrated students and two escort teachers.
Venue : Venkatappa Nayak Social Museum JNV Yadgiri and Sho
13) Various Activities Under Ek Bharat Shreshtra Bharat JNV Koppal, Karanataka : JNV Koppal, Karanataka organized the Various Activities Under Ek Bharat Shreshtra Bharat. many student of different different standard was participated in essay writing competition.
Venue : Koppal, Karanataka
14) Various Activities of JNV, Yenigadale, Chikkaballapura, Karnataka : In connection with the organisation of activity under “EK BHARATH SHRESHTA BHARATH”, the House wise tableau competition was organised on the auspicious occasion of 69th Republic Day Celebration. The following districts of Karnataka state were allotted to each house to represent the replicas of historical and cultural development. Accordingly, each house had presented the tableau along with fancy dress of folk art and great statesman.
Venue : Yenigadale, Chikkaballapura, Karnataka
15) Various Activities Under Ek Bharat Shreshtra Bharat : JNV Koppal, Karanataka organized the various activity, in tthis different activity many student was participated. the activities are Folk Dance from North Karnataka, Promotion of home stay culture for migration, Oath and pledge taking.
Venue : Koppal, Karanataka
16) Migration Scheme of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti : Migration Scheme at Raichur, Karnataka
Venue : Raichur, Karnataka
17) Shramadan (Swach Bharat) : Under Swach Bharat Abhiyan conducted 'SHRAMADAAN VIII class Boys 22 on 23-11-2017'
Venue : School Garden, Bidar, Karnataka
18) Various activities of JNV Ballari : JNV Ballari organized the various activities like Cultural programme, Painting competition, Quiz competition, etc..
Venue : Ballari, Karnataka
19) Various Activities of JNV, shimoga, Karnataka : JNV, shimoga, Karnataka organized the various activities. Many students was participated in different activities.
Venue : Shimoga, Karnataka
20) Mysore Dasara Festival : On invitation from Government of Karnataka for Mysore Dasara Festival, a team of 10 students and two faculties reached Bengaluru on 26th September 2017. The Bengaluru team made very good arrangements for accommodation at Shiksha bhavan in Bengaluru. A 14 seater traveller was arranged and a Govt. official accompanied the Uttarakhand team throughout the day and narrated the history and importance of different tourist sites.
Venue : Different places of Karnataka