1) CULTURAL PROGRAMME (SANSKRITK SADBHAWAN) FOR EK BHARAT SHRESTH BHARAT : PATRIOTIC SONGS ( SINGAL + GROUP SONGS), DANCE & DRAMA
Venue : PRINCIPAL, JAWHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA, DHORIDAN, KU
3) Yoga Quiz Contest : A Yoga Quiz Contest was organized on June 21, 2018, for the students of Gandhinagar International Public School, Randheja. The Yoga Quiz Contest was conducted online through the My Gov Portal.
Venue : Gandhinagar International Public School, Gandhinag
4) “Workshop for Development of Homestays in Chhattisgarh” : Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited (TCGL) was organized a one day workshop for “Development of Homestays in Chhattisgarh’ conducted by APARC, under Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat initiative on 25th May 2018 at Hotel Hyatt, Raipur.
Venue : Hotel Hyatt, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
5) EK BHARAT SHERSHTHA BHARAT : INDIAN COCKING
Venue : JNV KURUD -DHAMTARI (C.G.)
6) EK Bharat Shrestha Bharat Song : EK Bharat Shrestha Bharat Song was launched on 21st April 2018. The Song was launched by Hon'ble Chief Ministers of Gujarat and Chhattisgarh state.
Venue : Pandit deendayal Auditorium, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
7) Exchange of 50 words : Gujarat and Chhattisgarh states shared 50 unique words.
Venue : Gujarat and Chhattisgarh
8) Road Show at Ahmedabad : On 21st September, Chhattisgarh Tourism arranged a road show at hotel Courtyard Marriott, Ahmedabad where the travel agents of Gujarat as well as Chhattisgarh were invited and the Chhattisgarh media people were present. To grace the occasion Mr. S. j. Haider(Principal Secretary of Tourism, Devsthan Management, Pilgrimage), Mr. Jenu Devan (Managing Director and Commissioner of Tourism)was present to represent the state of Gujarat while, Mr M.T. Nandy (Managing Director) and Mr. Sanjay Singh (General Manager Chattisgarh tourism Board) represented Chhattisgarh.
10) Translation of Book of Various Tribal dance form from Chhattisgarh : A Book on Tribal dance form was sent to Gujarat Tourism by Chhattisgarh Tourism Board. It consists of various dance forms like Madi Karma nrutya, Mandari nrutya, danda chatka nrutya, Thadka khankhana nrutya, Hirki nrutya and other various tribal dance forms of Chhattisgarh. The Book is translated into the Gujarati Language
11) 15th August 2017 at Chhattisgarh : Under the Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Gujarat state participated at Chhattisgarh during celebration of Independence Day. From Gujarat State a cultural programme was showcased and a Parade of 40 platoon participated in celebration of 15th August 2017.
12) 15th August 2017 at Vadodara : A cultural programme under the Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat initiative was organized at Vadodara by Gujarat State on 14th August 2017 in presence of Hon’ble Chief Minister, Gujarat. In the 15th August Parade 40 platoon from Chhattisgarh state participated at Vadodara.
14) FAM tour : A FAM tour was organized for 15 Travel agents from Gujarat for 3nights/4days at various location of Bastar district. First-day travel agents visited Champaran, Gangrel and Chitrakote waterfall. On Day 2 travel agents had great adventure activities held on the river Indravati near the waterfall. Then they had a visit to local Madhai (Haat bazaar), Maa danteshwari Devi Temple, Anthropological Museum and visit to a local market at Jagdalpur. Day 3 they had a visit to Dantewada Shaktipeeth, Barsoor (famous for twin Ganesha Temple) and Tirthgarh waterfall. Final day travel agents visited Kondagaon Handicrafts Village, Karkabhat Archaeological and Jain Temples at Nagpura, Durg.
15) Road Show : A Road show was organized during Tourism Fair at Courtyard Marriott, Raipur. To grace the occasion, Mr. Jenu Devan (Managing Director and Commissioner of Tourism)was present to represent the state of Gujarat while, Ms Niharika Barik Singh (Secretary-Tourism, Culture and Rural Industry, Chhattisgarh), Mr M.T. Nandy (Managing Director) and Mr Ashutosh Mishra (Director of Culture and Archeology, Chattisgarh)represented Chhattisgarh. The Chief Guest in the function was Shree Dayal das Baghel, Hon’ble Minister Tourism and culture of Chhattisgarh.
16) Study Tour : The CUG-EBSB team consisted of 9 members including 7 students and 2 faculty members. The CUG-EBSB team was invited by the EBSB team of Guru Ghasidas University (GGU), the central university of Chhattisgarh. The CUG-EBSB team departed for Chhattisgarh on, 16 July 2017. The EBSB initiative was distributed in two phases 1. Historical Tour 2. Bamboo and Wooden Art Training. This phase was totally held in GURU GHANSIDAS UNIVERSITY ( GGU) Bilaspur. On the third Third day, 20th June, an official training program of learning bamboo and wooden art was inaugurated with lighting the lamp. The wooden art was taught by Yadav Ji and the bamboo art was taught by Ravi bhai. All the members were given different task of making an ART piece of wooden art.
18) Krushi Mela 2017 : Agriculture Department In Bharuch, an earthy event aptly christened Krushi Mela saw close to 100 farmers from Chhattisgarh participating and bonding with their counterparts from Gujarat. Mela was organized in may and Farmer’s of Chhattisgarh participated on 27th May 2017.
19) Dwarka Visit by 100 Senior citizen : An eclectic squad consisting of 100 senior citizens from Chhattisgarh visiting the holy town of Dwarka in Gujarat famous for its Dwarkadhish temple. They also visited Somnath and Nageshwar temple.
20) Signing of MOU between Gujarat and Chhattisgarh : A National Conference of Central & State/Union Territories Ministers & Secretaries of Tourism, Culture, and Youth Affairs & Sports was organized, at Rann of Kutch, Gujarat. On this occasion, Under the Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Programme (EBSB) of the Govt. of India, a series of interactive measures are to be undertaken between paired States & Union Territories (UTs), to promote greater understanding and bonding between diverse cultures. So in accordance to it, Government of Gujarat and Government of Chhattisgarh have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on 20th January 2017. The main objective of the initiative is to celebrate the cultural vibrancy, establish long term relations by promoting the spirit of national integration, to celebrate the traditionally existing emotional bonds between the people of our country; and to promote the rich cultural heritage by sharing experiences.
Venue : Dhordo,Kutch
21) Joint Website and Social Media Promotion : Links of such activities of both states shared in the websites and social media platforms. Events, activities, Wildlife and Cuisine were shared by interstate tourism department on social media platform like facebook.